By Robbi Hess ~ Managing Editor Pet Calendar, Crimeless Cat Executive Story Editor, Chief Cat Herder
As pet parents we celebrate our pets each and every day. With 2018 being so freshly welcomed in and with the first week of January being the Celebration of Life Week, we wanted to share idea on how you can celebrate life with your beloved furry family members.
Pet Calendar: Celebration Of Life Week
- Take a walk.
- Snuggle on the couch. Ideal for those of us who live in Northern New York where the temperatures are dipping to sub zero levels and where the snow is seemingly endlessly falling.
- Share a treat.
- Give your pet a belly rub.
- Buy your pet a new outfit!
- Buy your pet a favorite treat.
- Introduce your pet to other pets so she can get in some socialization.
- Take your pet for a car ride.
- Write a blog post about the uniqueness of your particular pet/species to help others gain insight into why you love your pet.
- Plan your pet’s birthday or gotcha day party.
- Before you fall asleep at night, reflect on the joy your pet brings to your life.
- Before you get out of bed, reflect on what you can do to let your pet know how much joy he or she brings to your life!
Celebrate your pet this week — and every week — throughout 2018 and beyond!